The Harmful Reality of Toxic Chemicals Found in Products We Use Everyday & The 12 Signs You Might be Suffering From Toxin Overload.
What is Toxin Overload?
July 23rd, 2019 - Our bodies are built with important organs that help us filter and eliminate toxins out of our body. However, in today’s world, we consume far too many toxins for the body to handle. These toxins enter our bodies through pollution, our foods, household cleaners, our clothing, makeup & skin cosmetics, and through consumption of pesticides, preservatives, food additives, heavy metals and plastics. Toxin overload can prevent our organs from being able to properly filter out toxins and impurities from our bodies like it is supposed to do.
Literally, nearly all traditional consumer products are made with some form of chemicals or toxins and when these toxins come in contact with our bodies, well the impact can be much greater than you may expect...
Here are a 12 signs that your body might be trying to tell you that you have an overload of toxins in your body:
1. Chronic Fatigue - Even if you regularly sleep well, but consistently feel fatigued and weak. This could be a sign that your body is having to work very hard to get rid of toxins that flow into it. Chronic fatigue may be due to endocrine disrupting chemicals that can damage your immune system.
2. Persistent Weight Gain - Even after working out daily and reducing your calorie intake, you don’t loose weight or gain weight, it could be that you are suffering from a hormonal problem. Our natural hormonal function can be greatly affected by toxic chemicals in foods and cosmetics.
3. Poor Quality Of Sleep - A body overloaded with toxins sleeps badly. They adversely affect the production of melatonin- the hormone responsible for regulating sleep cycles- and makes it difficult to get a good night’s rest.
4. Depression - Your mood can be heavily influenced by what you eat. Eating unhealthy foods that are full of toxins can make you feel depressed. The problem is, even when you improve your diet, toxins block the nutrients they contain and prevent them from reaching your brain.
5. Bad Breath - If you brush twice, floss, use mouthwash and still have bad breath, digestive problems probably isn’t the culprit. It may mean that your liver is having a hard time getting rid of toxins in your body.
6. Coated Tongue (white or yellow) - Accumulation of toxins in the blood can lead to white or yellow coating on the tongue.
7. Constipation - Your Intestines get rid of many toxins every day. When we are constipated, these toxins accumulate and, can negatively affect our system. In addition to stomach pain, constipation can cause headaches and fatigue. This also concerns the level of toxins, especially if you eat a lot of processed foods filled with chemicals, pesticides and preservatives.
8. Sensitivity To Odors - Strong reactions to smells, especially perfumes, could mean that, like many you are simply sensitive to chemicals. But, it can also mean that your body is fighting a toxic overload- Especially if strong smells give you headaches and stomach aches.
9. Muscle Pain - If your muscle pain is not due to your workout yesterday, it could be that the toxins in your system are overloading your muscles and joints. It is the most probable cause especially if your pain is regular.
10. Skin Problems - Acne, rashes and other skin problems can indicate a toxin overload. Acne, in particular can be linked to toxins in our food or skin care products. Puffy eyes, outbreaks of eczema or psoriasis can also be signs that you have crossed your toxicity limit. Topical treatment will not help if the cause of your skin problem is due to excessive toxins in the body.
11. Color Changes Of Urine And Feces - Alterations in color and smell in your urine and feces can be indications of a severe health problem. Even if such a problem arises from a urinary tract or intestinal infection, they are also suggestive of liver problems.
Urine generally has a pale yellow color when the body is well hydrated. However, in case of jaundice, it might turn mustard yellow. Similarly, a liver that contains too much toxins can cause stool to turn pale or even black.
12. Water Retention - Fluid retention is more common in people with kidney disease, but it may also suggest liver problems. It manifests with inflammation in the feet, legs and other body parts, and can be easily identified by pressing one’s finger on these parts; if the finger impression remains there for seconds afterward than that is indicative of water retention.
Shockingly, Toxin Overload is a serious condition that many more people’s bodies are suffering from then you might expect. In fact, the vast majority of the human population on Earth is being inundated with toxins 24 hours a day, thus our bodies are in a constant struggle to combat these toxins. This is why it is so important to do everything we can to avoid intentionally consuming toxins and chemicals in addition to eating organic foods, exercising regularly, and removing toxins from our bodies every single day. It is surprising to learn that many of the symptoms mentioned above are being experienced by so many who have no idea that Toxin Overload even exists, let alone that they are suffering from it themselves. It is up to each of us to share this knowledge and spread awareness to ensure we all live long and healthy lives.
At Kinilly we want you to have access to the very best all-natural and organic products to help you stay chemical free and to purify your body from toxins. We have created a list of all-natural and organic products below that do exactly that. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Below is a list of Organic Products we have available that can help you reduce your body’s exposure to toxins and harmful chemicals.
Multiple Purpose Organic Cleaner – Most households have no clue just how harmful the cleaning products they use are for their health, the health of their family and the environment. For this reason, Kinilly sourced an exceptional All-Natural & Organic Multipurpose Cleaning. This organic cleaning product works great on practically any surface. [View Product]
Organic Dishwashing Soap – Do you know how many chemicals go down the drain when you wash your dishes? Let’s just leave it at a lot. Our environment depends on us to do our part to keep rivers, streams and oceans chemical free. This is why we offer an All-Natural & Organic option for people who use Dishwashing Soap. [View Product]
Organic Baby Wash – Our babies are so precious to us. As parents we do our best to protect them. But often, we overlook the things that can negatively impact the health of their ultra-delicate skin. This is why we would NEVER use any chemical based skin care products on our children. To ensure our babies skin stays healthy and chemical free we recommend this Organic Lavender Scented Baby Body Wash. [View Product]
Organic Masks - Face coverings such as face masks are often worn to prevent the inhalation of airborne pollutant, toxins, dust, mold spores and sometimes bacteria or viruses. However, did you know that wearing a mask can restrict your oxygen intake by up to 60% while exposing you to the toxic chemicals in the synthetic fabrics in traditional masks? This is why we suggest using organic masks instead. [View Product]
Organic T-Shirts by Kinilly - When we think about living an organic lifestyle, we initially think of eating organically. However, one vesting important aspect of living organically means avoiding chemicals entirely. Thus it is extremely important that we consider the impact that our clothing has. It is in constant contact with our skin. Moreover, the way resources are farmed to create clothing has a huge impact on the environment. This is why Kinilly created this 100% Certified Organic T-Shirt. [View Product]